Saturday, January 1, 2011

They Have Worshiped Other Gods Which Cannot Save or Deliver

I received this word in May of 2009.


I always keep My promises for I am a faithful and loving God, unlike the gods My People make of their paychecks, houses and investment accounts.

I shall surely show them they have worshiped gods which have neither power to save nor deliver them from the times to come when great darkness shall enfold this land. The time for My Bride to arise and shine is now. My Bride shall walk in truth and in holiness, in love and honor to one another and against all that is evil and not of Me.

Strive to enter in, My People! Strive to enter into this time of cleansing, of purging from My Bride all that is not of Me for I shall not receive those who fail to allow Me to purify them. Strive to enter in to the peace of rest in Me where you shall find rest for your souls.

My Word is absolute and there is no varying in Me. I judge in righteousness, in truth and in holiness.

Isaiah 60:2:  For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment