Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Draw Near To Me Now

Events are soon to happen that will change the world forever. These things must come, that scripture may be fulfilled, but My bride has not readied herself for the marriage feast and I desire she would turn now from the sins that so easily beset her and draw near to Me in the secret place.

The days of great darkness are beginning soon and the inhabitants of earth shall mourn for My presence. My chosen ones, My true bride, shall know My glory in that time. They shall not dwell in spiritual darkness or terror, but in My holy presence, surrounded by My love and mercy and peace.

I shall shelter you in the shadow of My mighty wings, My bride, do not fear. You shall lack no good thing in that time as you draw near to Me, but know this: those who do not draw near to Me in this time will not have an easy time of it. They shall run to and fro in the earth looking for help for they shall be ignorant of My power to protect them.

Do not leave the most important thing undone, My children. Draw near to Me now - then you will understand how I will protect you then. 

Hebrews 12:1:   Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Is. 60:2: For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 

Joel 2:1-2:
Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand; A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

Ps. 57:1: Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.  

James 4:8: Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.  





   


 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for rising up early and posting this. :)
    Love you Glynda I hope you are doing well.
    Lets keep focused on Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis Glynda,
    God bless your from Rev Helen/Dallas. I'm keeping you in prayer. I'm praying for those things that I know are near to your heart. :-)
    Thank you for these awesome words that you receive for God's children. I know we are all so touched by them and so grateful.
    Even if I'm not in touch, I'm with you in Spirit and I'm praying for you often. God is doing great things in Dallas!!! May God send you to us in His perfect time.
    Love and appreciation, Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Glynda,

    Thank you for your continued obedience in sharing the words you're receiving from God. Bless you for pulling yourself out of bed in the wee hours of the morning. I've been there a few times in the past and I know how difficult that can be! Hugs

    I also want to share with you some scripture I directly opened up to this morning and feel like it lines up with the word here given to you from God. Things are coming and wish I knew how else to reach people. It's heartbreaking at times.

    This is the scripture I felt God led me to:

    Malachi 4:1 - 3

    "Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the pride and wicked will be stubble, and that day that is coming will set them on fire." says the Lord Almighty."Not a root or a branch will be left to them.

    But for those who fear my name, the sun of righteousness WILL rise WILL GO out and frolic like well-fed calves.

    Then YOU WILL trample on the wicked; they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day when I act." says the Lord Almighty.

    Love and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend Christine emailed that she had written a book about the Bride making ready - here is the info for anyone who would like to check the book out: There is a book review for 'Beauty Treatments for the Bride' at http://www.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=24929&PN=1
    One can purchase it at http://www.amazon.com/Beauty-Treatments-Bride-Christine-Beadsworth/dp/1603831029

    I also have a daily devotional called 'Daily Beauty Treatments for the Bride' which is an e-book
    http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/daily-beauty-treatments-for-the-bride/14247984

    Rich blessings from the throne for you Christine

    ReplyDelete