Friday, January 17, 2014

God’s Word for 2014

2014 shall be a year of “strange” happenings and coincidences, only they are not coincidences at all, says the Lord of Hosts. They are My hands at work in your world, My children.

Do not fear what you see, but remember that I control all things and My people have nothing to fear.

Do you not realize, My children, that I can protect you from long sufferings, even in martyrdom? Do you not know I will be with you even then? That I will never leave or forsake you? That I can cause your suffering to cease?

I can ordain great wealth or great suffering this day for anyone I choose, for I am God of all – of everything – nothing is impossible for Me! Why is it so difficult for you to believe after all I have done for you? After all you have been shown?

Enlarge your faith! Allow Me to make this a year of the miraculous instead of struggle for you! Your lack of faith is limiting what I can do in your life, yet you are blaming Me.

My children, there is no good thing I wish to withhold from you – do you not see that? Do you not know I desire you would live happily in excellent health and great abundance? But you must first live in great faith in Me, that I may give you that.

Believe.

Believe Me for what you need and what you desire.

Let Me take your life beyond earthly limits to a life you never even dreamed of. You are My beloved children – all I have is yours!

Receive.

Rejoice!

Your King is coming soon!

5 Wisdom Words for 2014

I desire to give you words of wisdom for 2014 for My people.

  1. Simplify. Simplify your lives of the unnecessary that I may increase in your lives. When your lives are filled with worldly activities and possessions, you are distracted from My precepts and My presence. Many of you desire more of Me, yet you make no time or space in your lives for Me to occupy. Simplify if you desire more of Me.
  2. Be Wise. This sounds unnecessary to say, but you, My people, often do the unwise and know you are doing it. True wisdom isn’t just knowing, but doing what you know is right and wise. Many of your lives would right themselves and be filled with joy if you would do this one thing!
  3. Be Kind. I desire My people would show more kindness in the world of darkness in which you live. How are unbelievers to know you are Mine if you act the same as them? Reach out your hand to the world around you in every possible way that they may see and experience My love and know Me through you. In this way, many more will enter My Kingdom, and you shall be greatly rewarded for bringing Me glory.
  4. Believe. My people, you do not believe Me for nearly enough – increase your faith in Me. I can do so much more in your lives if only you will believe! Study My Word – see the miracles I did before your time? I am the same today and I desire to do them so much more for you today!
  5. Release. When you believe, you must release that situation or desire to Me to fulfill. Completely. If you do not release, you do not truly believe.
I have so much more to say to you, My people – a great storm looms on earth’s horizon, unlike any you have seen before. I desire you would stand in faith and fully trust Me as it approaches. Do not be afraid – there is nothing in it I cannot protect you from if you will only believe.

Direction for Those in Specific Situations

  1. For those of you who are in crisis situations, I am about to bring you in in a big way. What I require from you is your obedience to me as best you know how, and that you control your tongues if you want Me to deliver you.
  2. For those of you waiting on assignments from Me – your assignments are coming in the first three months of this year, but you must watch for the clues of what they are so you will know how to proceed. Pay attention to the leading I give you in your spirits. You will have peace about what I have called you to do.
  3. For those of you going through marriage troubles, give your situations to Me, abide by My Word and obey it while I work your situation out to your best interest. Do not fail to obey Me in everything if you want My will in your situation.
Luke 1:37: For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Malachi 3:13:  Your words have been stout against me, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against thee?
Mark 11:23:  For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Proverbs 10:24: The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted.
3 John 1:2:  Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Psalm 23:1:  The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Colossians 3:12: Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

Ephesians 4:32: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Ephesians 5:15-17: 15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. 

Mark 5:36:  As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

Ephesians 6:13: Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Proverbs 21:23: Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles.

John 8:31: Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

Isaiah 26:3: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Matthew 28:20:  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.


You can download this word with my comments in MP3 format on my Blog Talk Radio Show page here - look for the show dated January 16, 2014:  

15 comments:

  1. "A great storm is coming". Is this what Terral Croft is talking about for May 2014? The Dark Star? (Terral03.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nowadays, thunderstorms, earthquakes and flooding are happening continuosly in the world. We could say that it's the result of global warming but as for earthquakes there's something bigger going on. Maybe the Big One? I think we are in the middle of the stories written in The Book of Revelations, it's something started in the past ten years. About the monthly message, how Will God tell to his Believers what to do at the right time? In the first three months? What does it mean exactly? What about people who are jobless or starving for financial crisis? A strange year is a dangerous year for the ones who don't believe to God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is this contradictory to some other messages from God about the coming darkness and rapture? I believe more people have asked if the author had been given something about the 3 days of darkness prediction, but I think she hasn't answered... I can't imagine how terrible it would be if it happens but I would still welcome it so much compared to the same old here because it would mean that it's true and we're going home... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I had to divide my message into two parts...this is Part 1 of 2)

    Jesus said many would come in His name saying, "I am He."

    A major red flag for anyone who reads statements given by other people who claim they are prophetic, should be when they say, "Jesus appeared to me and said...."

    I'm not saying that it can't, doesn't and hasn't happened. Jesus can do whatever He wants to because He's God. What I'm saying is this: that people who make these particular claims should be under exceptional scrutiny. I know that at least one of the people you are referring to about their blogging of the whole 3 days of darkness business have made these claims.

    It is my strong suspicion that Mrs. Linkous has stayed silent on the matter because her prophetic gift is not one of divisiveness. From what I can ascertain at this point since being led to Mrs. Linkous' blog, she does not feel that it is her place, nor her calling, to debate among denominations. Nor is she wont to allow theological debate among denominations in her comments. Thus I will keep this as brief, but succinct as possible. The 3 days darkness is solely a Roman Catholic idea, which was prophesied by Mystic Catholic Seers. They believe that in order to survive this cataclysm, you have to have a candle which has been blessed by a Roman Catholic Priest, Holy Water to sprinkle around your house and yourself, and to pray the Rosary throughout the event. Some also state that you must prostrate yourself before a crucifix and keep a picture of Jesus next to your blessed candle.

    Having said that, I will share the fact that I grew up Catholic, therefore any accusations that I am spreading hate and judgment against the Catholic faith can be muted. The point I am trying to get across as gracefully as possible, is that the people who first started the whole 3 days darkness notion are not what I would personally consider as genuine, Biblically-sound prophets. They are MYSTICS, which by definition, is something that we are scripturally expressly forbidden to participate in. We are saved by Christ and Christ only, not Holy Water or praying the Rosary, and most certainly not in supplications to Jesus' mother to intercede on our behalf. We, as believers in Christ, all have the exact same authority to intercede for each other as Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ, thus, among many other points of justification I will not go into here, any institution or person encouraging prayer to anyone other than God must be under exceptional scrutiny.

    My spiritual gift is that of prophet, but I have never audibly heard God speak, nor have I ever seen Jesus. For those who have been endowed with this gift (for it only comes from God, and not because we earned it or deserve it for it is through grace, and is nothing of ourselves or our own interpretation or abilities), there are many kinds of prophets and many kinds of prophetic abilities, however we are all united in that we have the inexplicable burning desire to utter God's Truth. This does not mean that sometimes we won't get in the way of that truth. Nor does it mean that others won't get distracted or deceived by the Enemy from that truth. Human beings are flawed and sinful, only God is perfect. Therefore, anyone claiming to be speaking on behalf of God should be under exceptional scrutiny as to how, when and where they received such a message and it is TOTALLY dependent upon those receiving the message to scrutinize that message against God's Holy Word. We are all accountable for the working out of our own salvation, and that includes seeking God for discernment when someone shares what they claim to be a prophetic Word from God.

    (continued in Part 2...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Part 2 of 2)

    Whether the bloggers you are referring to are truly individuals who have been given the spiritual gift of prophet through the working of the Holy Spirit, is something only God can truly know, because we are told in scripture that only God can see through to a man's heart, "I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give to each man according to his ways, According to the results of his deeds." (Jer 17:10) How can we know who is speaking truth then? We are told to "rightly divide the word of truth" (2 Tim); to "examine the scriptures...to see if these things are so" (Acts 17); and that "the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God." (1 cor 2)

    However, the blessed Apostle Paul instructs us to, "Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others pass judgment." And that, "the spirits of prophets are subject to prophets; for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints."
    Having said that, my particular prophetic ability happens to be discernment and the utterance of hard truths. Which means, although Mrs. Linkous' prophetic gift may not be one of divisiveness, mine typically is. Which means, when God does, in fact, give me something to say, it's usually not something anyone wants to hear and what I've been given to say usually moves people out from their comfort zone. It makes me very uncomfortable to even talk about myself or any abilities in which God has seen fit to give me. Most of the time I don't even see my spiritual gift as an "ability", I see it more as something I am still trying to figure out. I deserve death, I am a sinner and have sinned much and been forgiven much. I make mistakes all the time. I am flawed and ignorant, and in desperate need of salvation. I do not see myself as a wise person, I am a very plain, unexceptional woman. Someone you would never look at twice in the grocery store. The only reason I am sharing this information in regard to what has been determined as my particular spiritual gift is because of that inexplicable burning desire to boldly proclaim God's truth....no matter where it leads me.
    Will there be 3 days of darkness that brings great cataclysm to the earth? I personally think it could be entirely plausible. Is it Biblical? I personally think it to be a stretch. Yes, scripture says that the sun will be darkened and all sorts of gnarly things will take place when the galactic turd hits the fan. Personally, I think we're right on the precipice of the final prophetic apocalyptic events playing themselves out. I think any believer in Christ would have to be blind or have their head in the sand not to notice that everything ain't so normal in Kansas anymore Dorothy. What I have discerned NOT to believe, is that the people who are blogging about 3 days of darkness and totally freaking people out, making them want to buy thick black plastic to cover their windows, or telling them they have to have all sorts of superstitious charms and rituals to survive such an event, are receiving genuine messages from God on this particular matter.
    To sum it up: Could it happen? Anything is possible, but I do not believe they heard this message, nor anything related to it, from God Himself. That is what I am being told in my spirit, and that is what I have been led to share.
    Another translation of 1 Cor 14:29 states, "Two or three prophets should speak, and the others should weigh carefully what is said." Therefore, being acquainted with the messages being given by other bloggers who claim to be prophetic about the 3 days darkness, and weighing them carefully after weeks of prayer, I do not believe that Mrs. Linkous' messages are contradictory to their messages, I think it more likely that their messages are contradictory to hers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to pray about this. God speaks to his servants in this way. My sheep hear my voice.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for these messages, Kdc. They are helpful insights.
    I have tried to find out more about the 3 days of darkness and also found that it originated in ultra traditional Catholic circles (basically those who believe they're more faithful than mainstream Catholic Church) about 200 years ago. These groups still exist and they are even less tolerant of protestants and generally non Catholics than the official RCC. That's why it was puzzling to me why suddenly non Catholic Christian started to write about such an expected event that had many similarities to the original Catholic event. From the urgency of their writing it looked like they expected it by about Nov. - Dec. last year. And I wanted to believe it. But now I am less and less convinced that those messages were really from the Lord, because He wouldn't send deceitful messages. In the end time will show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Glynda,

    Thanks for releasing this word! Could you please elaborate on the assignments portion? Does it refer to those who have been already shown in some way that they will receive assignments in the near future? Or does it include anyone wanting revelation from the LORD on their assignment at this time?

    Thanks so much,

    God bless you and Jerry :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I cause offense with this post I apologize as I have no desire to cause strive but I feel compelled to write this regardless.

    I take issue with anyone calling the Catholic Church a 'cult'.

    Whether or not you agree with all of the Catholic beliefs or catechisms, Christ and His resurrection and salvation are the central beliefs of the Catholic church and by definition that means their religion is not a cult when talking about Christianity. The Catholic church was the first mainstream Christian church.

    Catholics are our brothers and sisters in Christ and should be treated as such, and I feel compelled to bring this up anytime I see blanket statements on this site that potentially paint the Catholic church (or any other Christian church) as a whole as 'bad'.

    There are corrupt people who claim to be religious or spiritual in the world today of course (false pretenders) but those are present in every religion.

    This post is meant to be in line with the spirit of Glynda's post about being kind in 2014. It doesn't encourage non-Christians to become Christians when they see Christians fighting over doctrinal differences, all it does is exemplify bitterness and strife. Why would they want to be a part of that?

    Here are a couple of articles on this subject for anyone interested:

    http://carm.org/what-about-different-denominations

    http://www.his-forever.com/can_christians_walk_together.htm

    Supporting scripture:

    Romans 14:1-5: http://biblia.com/bible/nasb95/Rom.%2014.1-5

    2 Corinthians 3:6: http://biblehub.com/2_corinthians/3-6.htm

    P.S. If anyone addresses this post and I don't respond it doesn't indicate that I agree or disagree. I don't wish to debate in this forum. I'm simply sharing what I feel I'm being led to share.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Eric, I do not feel the Catholic church is any kind of cult. I have known of cults, i don't feel it is one. I have know many spirit-filled, Bible believing wonderful Christians who attended Catholic churches, and I consider them all brothers and sisters in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Recently,I felt rather irritable. I would usually get upset over trivial issues. This usually does not happen to me. As a result, I had difficulty sleeping at night. One day, I asked the Lord why this was happening to me. After a few moments, the Holy Spirit spoke to me these words, "If a ship loses it's direction, it is dangerous. If a car loses it's direction, it is dangerous. If a person loses his/her direction, s/he is in a dangerous position" After I heard those words, I realized that I have lost my direction in life. I then realized that when you find your direction, you will avoid all things that distract you from reaching your destination. I believe that God wants us to live a life that is focused on Him. Then, we can overcome the enemy's attacks which lead us away from seeking His kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Recently,I felt rather irritable. I would usually get upset over trivial issues. This usually does not happen to me. As a result, I had difficulty sleeping at night. One day, I asked the Lord why this was happening to me. After a few moments, the Holy Spirit spoke to me these words, "If a ship loses it's direction, it is dangerous. If a car loses it's direction, it is dangerous. If a person loses his/her direction, s/he is in a dangerous position" After I heard those words, I realized that I have lost my direction in life. I then realized that when you find your direction, you will avoid all things that distract you from reaching your destination. I believe that God wants us to live a life that is focused on Him. Then, we can overcome the enemy's attacks which lead us away from seeking His kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tian En, Thank you so much for sharing that!! That makes so much sense! God bless you ~ Glynda

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete