Sunday, July 13, 2014

God in the Midst of You

The Lord your God in the midst of you is mighty, children. Why do you then fear? What can possibly be mightier than Me, since I created all you see?

The Lord God in the midst of you is mighty.

Meditate. Contemplate My presence and it shall grow and increase within you, to accomplish all I will and please.

You will find your dreams coming true if you will only allow Me to increase in you. If you will deny your flesh and do My will, then I shall do for you.

The key to happiness is not to get more, My children, but to learn to be happy with less – less of the world, which allows room for more of Me.

Will you allow room for more of Me in your lives? Will you step aside so I can grow in you and do miracles through you? The end of all things is near. Draw near to Me, children.

Draw near.

John 3:30: He must increase, but I must decrease.

James 4:8: Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Matt. 6:33: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Zeph. 3:17: The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Jer. 32:27: Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Luke 18:27: And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.


Gen. 18:14:  Is any thing too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.

1 comment:

  1. Help I am a prohet I am doing grade 12 plz can u speak any prophetic word concerning my issue

    ReplyDelete