Saturday, August 2, 2014

Finish Strong

I apologize to those of you looking for the text version of this word. My Mother is dying and I am gone to be by her side and with my family for her trip home to heaven. I received this word on Friday, August 1st, and I recorded a special episode of Blog Talk in which the Lord also spoke some words for some unknown listeners. It is dated the same date. You can find it here:


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/glyndalomax/2014/08/01/important-new-prophetic-word-finish-strong

7 comments:

  1. Glynda- You are in my prayers. Love your mother on her way. It can/should be the best party she ever has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister, you and your Mom are in my prayers as is the rest of your family as well. I pray that she has a peace filled transition into our King Jesus' arms and that Father sends His angels of comfort to surround you all. I pray that all the medical hands, hearts and minds dealing with your mom and family are filtered through Gods loving heart before touching any of you. I pray that the enemy is bound up, silenced and sent to the feet of Jesus and will not bother any of you during this time...in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be praying for you Glynda. Even when you know someone loves the Lord, and that it's their time to go, it's still hard to let them go. I hope that you and your family have peace during this time and can focus on all of the good times you've shared with your mother.

    God Bless,
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glynda I will be praying for your mother. May the Lord be with her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying with you all. And may we all get to meet her very soon.

    God bless, Glynda

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace and peace to you my sister in Christ and may The Lord Jesus Christ meet your Mom on this side in order to take her home personally in His Loving Arms. We will all meet again on that blessed shore over yonder... soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for you and your family...God bless you.

    ReplyDelete