Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Finish Strong

August 1, 2014

Know ye not, My child, that only I can rebuke the devourer from your life? My children are confident, full of worldly pride. They think hey do not need Me, the living God.

Oh, My children, if you could see the dangers lurking around you, if you could hear the enemy asking for your life, for you children's lives, your loved ones, you would never cease to pray to Me to save you all, for My protection.

Know ye not the time? Know ye not that My Son's return is very soon, even at the door? And that many of you are about to be taken out of the earth?

Awaken, My Bride! Do what is right in My eyes, for time is very short in the earth!

Finish your course strong, that you may be able to hear these words: 'Well done, thou good and faithful servant!'

1 Corinithians 9:24  Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
Hebrews 12:1-2  Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. 

Malachi 3:11  And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/glyndalomax/2014/08/01/important-new-prophetic-word-finish-strong

***NOTE:  As I was writing this word down, the Lord showed me that some who read it on this site (wingsofprophecy.com) have only days left to live on earth, and don’t know it. Please get right with Him!


No comments:

Post a Comment