Saturday, April 4, 2015

Comfort

I will comfort you.

I will comfort you through My Word and through My people. I will comfort you. I will not leave you comfortless, My child.

I know your pain. I see the struggle, and your desire to please Me, and your desire to do right is precious in My sight. I will send you help.

I will now cause My people to move up to a new level of living, a new level of life, a new level in Me. I desire your joy would be full.

Watch now as I send you joyful surprises!


John 14:18: I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

John 15:11: These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.


2 comments:

  1. This is the word I've been waiting for since the season of letting go started. About a week ago I felt God telling me to start living as if my life was now in a new season. Now I am at the start of three weeks of living out the fruits of the Spirit and trusting Him that I will be comforted and moved to a new level of living. The enemy tries to trick me because my life and the lives of those around me have been stuck in the same place for many years...but it's over. I am praying for strength as I only believe what God says is true...and I am not entertaining thoughts about the past. I am stepping completely into His love and walking in the light. I'm also praying for everyone else..I agree with this word and feel like many people are also going through personal changes in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, for your lovely and encouraging words. I receive them, the Lord knows I needed to read it this Easter morning!

    ReplyDelete