Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I Always Keep My Word

In the times of your need, I am there. I will always be there to help you and sustain you. I have always sustained My people.

My people, when you are in need, look around you, for your provision can always be found nearby. I do not leave My people without hope, without comfort. I am a good God, a loving Father.

When provision does not come from whence My children expect it, they tend to think it did not arrive at all, but this is not true. I always keep My Word.

Always.

Believe.

Philippians 4:19:  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Psalm 55:22: Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

1 Kings 17:9: Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.

Nehemiah 9:21: Yea, forty years didst thou sustain them in the wilderness, so that they lacked nothing; their clothes waxed not old, and their feet swelled not.


Jeremiah 1:12: Then said Jehovah unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I watch over my word to perform it. (ASV)

2 comments:

  1. awesome word for today! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Thank you for sharing! God is so good. He takes care of me and speaks through the tiniest details of my life. He shows me the right way, and gives insight about the days and weeks before me (as needed). I am trusting him as "the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort" 2 Cor 1:3.

    I just want to thank God for opening a door nobody can shut this week and shutting a door nobody can open. Not only did he remove some obstacles from my friend's life...He also led me to watch a sermon that spoke directly to my situation.

    The enemy has tried to attack through my close family, and I was up all night and until about 3 AM because of all the drama...but it's just proof that God has set this time apart for freedom and life changing. I'm used to things flaring up whenever something good is about to happen...and the intense level of spiritual warfare that is going along with this particular instance is just proof that this little act of kindness/love means a lot in the bigger picture. I'm so happy that I'm moving forward. I know life is full of seasons, and I'll have different sorts of joys and challenges in the future...but the newness is so exciting to me. Continue to pray...especially for Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete