Tuesday, April 7, 2015

In Between

You are now in a small in-between time as I begin to open broad new horizons to you – opportunities such as you never dreamt will now become yours if you will stay on the path with Me.

The enemy shall try to dissuade you from following Me into new territory. Do not entertain him, My child.

Praise Me now as we walk into your destiny!

Exodus 3:8: And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.

Joshua 1:9: Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.


Numbers 14:8: If the Lord delight in us, then he will bring us into this land, and give it us; a land which floweth with milk and honey.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Glenda!
    The right words at the right time..always to encourage and lift up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This word spoke directly to my situation. Thank you for sharing. The verses about the Promised Land have been ones God had been teaching me from for several months...and it's so refreshing to be reminded of them.

    I have already seen the enemy trying to distract me and get me to change focus...I know that I am to step out in love, and that it's going to make a ripple effect. The spiritual side to this relationship is something I can honestly only see in part BUT it's obvious that it's very significant even if not many people realize it yet. I've been feeling "righteous anger" and urges to live out the fruits of the Spirit. God keeps telling me everything is changing, and my life will look completely different in the next few days. I want to agree with this, but being honest being in bondage so long and suddenly being set free is something I have to pray and study the word of God about. These next few days I'm focusing on strengthening myself in the Lord. He showed me He needs me to step out not just in love, but also in complete confidence because when everything changes I won't have time to adjust my behavior. I don't want to hurt anyone close to me by being unprepared for this new season...so I've been working with God to have my heart in the right place. I'm so glad this is almost over. Continue to pray for me. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete