Friday, April 3, 2015

That You Could Know

You know that I love you. My Word tells you of My love and concern for you. My Word tells you of the beauty of your home here with Me.

Oh, My child, that you could know and comprehend how great a love I have for you! That you could truly feel My heart for you, and know how I watch your every moment and long for your companionship!

Come to Me, all you who are weary, for truly, I shall give you rest.

John 3:16-19:

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Matthew 11:28-30:

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.


2 comments:

  1. Amen!This is a beautiful reminder for Passover week and Resurrection Sunday. Each day I trust God (who is love) for a revelation of His love in my life.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears because one of my favorite songs of The LORD I love to listen to is call "near the cross" the lyrics steady repeats "he'll give me rest" all throughout the song it makes me cry. I think about heaven every time I listen to that song and how much peace the LORD gives me at night

    ReplyDelete