Thursday, December 17, 2015

I Desire to Bless You



Oh My Children, I have such a great desire to bless you with every good thing – with answers to all your prayers, with My Peace, healing, and abundance! But your lives are not such that I can do so. (I heard great sadness in His beautiful voice here)

Some of you would quickly forget Me if I blessed you now. Others would consume the blessings on their lusts, and be drawn away into the enemy’s camp into snares set to entrap them. Others would become worldly in pride, unfit for My Kingdom.

Live your lives in imitation of Me, so I may bless you! I do desire to answer your prayers to Me, I do desire you would have all you need, and more besides, that you may abound to every good work and help those in need around you. I do desire others would see My Blessing on your life, but you prevent Me.

Hebrews 2:1  Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.

3 John 2  Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Deuteronomy 8:11-19
11 Beware that thou forget not the Lord thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:
12 Lest when thou hast eaten and art full, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt therein;
13 And when thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied;
14 Then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the Lord thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage;
15 Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint;
16 Who fed thee in the wilderness with manna, which thy fathers knew not, that he might humble thee, and that he might prove thee, to do thee good at thy latter end;
17 And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth.
18 But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
19 And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the Lord thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.

James 4:3  Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

James 1:14  But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

Judges 2:3  Wherefore I also said, I will not drive them out from before you; but they shall be as thorns in your sides, and their gods shall be a snare unto you.

Proverbs 16:18  Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Ephesians 5:1-8
5 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

No comments:

Post a Comment