Thursday, December 31, 2015

Inventory



Take an inventory.

What fruit have you produced for me in the last year of your lives? Have you any fruit to show for your time on Earth? If you passed from your life on Earth this day, what fruit would you have to present to Me?

Do not let your time on Earth be wasted, children, but redeem your time there, that you may have fruit in Heaven abounding to your account – that your reward which awaits you would be great!

Redeem the time.

Ephesians 5:15-17
15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Philippians 4:17  Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.

Matthew 6:19  Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

3 comments:

  1. Glynda, thank you for being so faithful in sharing what the Lord says to you. He does use you to speak into my life.

    I want share a portion of what the Lord told me this morning as a confirmation of the word that He spoke to you - - -

    Delight yourself in Me. Bear fruit for Me. You have been pruned, tested, and tried. I prune those that I love so that you will bear much fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took an inventory... sent an email to myself...the Lord has given me many talents, I feel like I have not used them to the fullest... although I did not bury them, but have not brought back all that I could have. I pray to hear those words... "well done...", but am not sure if I am worthy or not. I know that in the end, I will see the Glory on His face... Come Lord Jesus !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much I don't think. I would be lucky just to make it to heaven.

    ReplyDelete