Monday, December 21, 2015

The Time of the End



You live in the Time of the End, My Children. You will see what many before you desired to see. Are you ready for all that is coming?

Your faith shall be tested in fiery trials, and through discomfort and being mocked, many of you will turn away from Me. (I heard tremendous sadness in His Voice when He said this) This I do not desire, but only you can choose to finish your race with Me or not. You must set your face like flint and determine to endure the trials before you, to endure to the end.

But the reward is very great for those of you who do. Be rooted, be established and grounded in My Word. Do not resist the trials that refine your faith, for this is how your faith is grown and strengthened. Small faith does not survive the fires, but is quickly thrown away in favor of comfort and ease.

Will you run the race for Me?

Matthew 13:17  For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

1 Peter 4:12  Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

Hebrews 12:1  1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Hebrews 11:1  Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Hebrews 11:6  But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Luke 9:51  And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,

Colossians 2:6-7
6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

Mark 4:17  And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

Matthew 13:6  And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.

Matthew 17:20  And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Matthew 24:13  But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.


10 comments:

  1. I had a dream this morning that I was walking on a long and narrow road. The sky was very dark and appeared smokey. It looked like night. Suddenly I saw an image of a biohazard sign, like the ones associated with nuclear power plants. It just appeared on the screen of my mind. Then farther in the distance, I heard a large trumpet blast coming from the sky. I followed the sound, and kept my eyes fixed firmly on the road ahead. I knew that God was leading me home, and I continued to move forward. When I looked behind me, I noticed others were following me in two rows. I thought of Moses, and how God led the Israelites out of Egypt and into the promised land. Along the way, I saw dried up shrubs on the sidewalk that caught on fire and were burned up. I thought of the parable of the wheat and the tares. Then I woke up. This is the second dream that I had this week which involved fire. In another dream, I saw a spider web and a spider that were in the corner of a room. A fire came down from heaven and burned them up, but surprisingly the building remained intact.

    I agree that we are all facing many fiery trials in these last days, and that we must keep our eyes firmly fixed on Jesus to lead us out of this wilderness and into our eternal destiny. I have been led to read Psalm 91 a lot lately.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah! Nice warning dream from the Lord. I too have been led to read the 23 Psalm. Praise be to God(:

      Delete
  2. Sister Amanda, your dream this morning was very exciting. Yes, the Lord is coming for us in His glory in the midnight hour. We will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound...this is very encouraging and joyful knowing that our redemption draweth nigh. For we shall behold Him,our Savior and Lord, then face to face! Amen! Halleluyah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOODNESS!
    Today as i was in prayer and bible study time and yesterday he gave me scriptures on not to fall asleep". He gave me words like Nothing is impossible for God. And today a rhema that stood out to me but i didnt pay much attention to untill i read your post from the LORD, it said
    "If your heart is fearful throw away fear; if there is terror in it throw away terror. Take your axe in your hand and attack. He who leaves the race unfinished is not at peace."(Epic of Gilgamesh)
    Amazingly awesome isnt it! Praise be to God in the most highest for leading His sheep through the wilderness! Jesus I love you!🌸💞

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Time of the End. I never thought to live to this time. I never thought I will be here learning about the times that are now. Thank you Lord for opening my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heavenly Father, we lift up E Saxxon to you right now, and we humbly ask you to minister to his/her spirit. You know what is going on in E Saxxon's life and we pray for healing to the mind, emotions, body, and spirit. Lord we pray for the peace that surpasses all understanding, the comforting love of Jesus, and anointing with the oil of joy. We come against any strongholds in E Saxxon's in life, and we bind the demons that are oppressing him/her and cast them down in Jesus' name. We cover E Saxxon in the Blood of Jesus, and pray for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire around him/her. We also pray for an infilling of your Holy Spirit, and that E Saxxon will be strengthened for the journey and will hear Your voice more clearly in the days ahead. This we pray in Jesus' name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, It's so amazing to hear how many of you are receiving similar messages from the Lord! It only confirms that our redemption draweth nigh. My eyes just fell on Isaiah 33:17 "Your eyes will see the King in His beauty; they will see the land that is very far off." Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not written for so long here but I have had a year of homelessness, lack, and self hatred which persisted everyday. I am so alone. Would someone please pray that I find deep communion with God once again?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shalida, I speak to your spirit this morning to receive strength . You may have gone through all of this but you are not alone. I have gone through all of this at different times also but God is saying to you, you are not alone. You must not hate yourself. Jesus us paid such a high price for you, which means you are precious. No matter what mistakes you have made,God sees you as precious still. Just wash with the blood and move on. All that seems so bad right now is on the edge of being turned I around. Jesus has been waiting for that communion, just tell him the way you are feeling and let him minister back to you. You are mightily loved and still precious. Toyin

    ReplyDelete