Monday, January 4, 2016

Be Tender



Be Tender with those around you. Do not engage in strife, for it opens doors to the enemy of your souls.

Be gentle with your words, not chiding, not belittling or arguing, for this is My Will for you, My Children.

Lead by My Love, you leaders – not with fear, anger, or bullying, for these are not of My Spirit. Walk in My Ways, My Children, walk in My Ways if you are Mine, that the world may take notice.

John 13:35  By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

James 3:16  For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

Philippians 2:14  Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Titus 3:9  But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

2 comments:

  1. See, Marvel, and Fear Not
    Beloved, I am coming to deal with the words of men in your life. I am going back into what you consider the past. Remember, in Me there is no past. All is set before My very eyes. I can see assess and declare the beginning from the end all at the same time (Isaiah 46:10). Nothing is hidden or escapes My notice (Hebrews 4:13). I put even the most complex into simple order. Look at the universe. See, marvel, and fear not.
    Some of the words of men have left you with a defeatist attitude in certain areas. When you feel defeated it is hard to realize and experience My love. You were created to be loved and give love. It is to be your supreme joy above all things. It is time for your natural circumstances to change and come in line with all I have already planned for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you a prophetess also? I have tears in my eyes reading this. I have experienced hurt from brother and sisters in Christ that it replays over and over again in my head thru out the day everyday. It hurt me soo bad that all I can say is I am not in a good place. I am a babe in Christ. Read this people everybody we must walk in love including myself because it can truly hurt people and have them to walk away from God especially if they are not a mature saint.

      Delete