Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Disappointments



Do not let disappointment darken your days, My children, for I am a mighty God, well able to turn any situation to one of benefit to you, and it pleases Me to do this for those who serve Me.

Though others oppose you or refuse to walk in love, though your talents and abilities be not recognized, though you watch helplessly the self destructive behavior of someone near you and feel there is no hope, all is not lost.

I delight in injecting hope into hopeless situations. I am the Master of Reconstruction. What the enemy has torn down and left in ashes and rubble is no challenge for Me to recreate in majesty and greatness.

Give Me your hopelessness. I will give you beauty for ashes.

Romans 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Psalm 25:3  Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.

Romans 10:11  For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

1 Peter 2:6  Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

Ezekiel 37:2-10
2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.
4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.
5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This couldn't have been more on target for my situation right now if it was written just for me! Thank you so much for this encouragement today. I know so many are feeling just as I am right now--I hope you all are as blessed by this word as I am. Thank you Glynda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Glynda, you can't get any more specific than this. This is so very much for me and I thank and praise God for it. God bless you through and through

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you pray for me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the word, I'm.at a point in life where I've lost so much, my spirit is crushed and just wondering what next.
    I lost my son at childbirth and my uterus removed. This is after waiting on God for 4 years. We are devastated as a family, we prayed and prayed but now it's like we are even worse than before.
    This word has uplifted me, God bless you please pray for us , th hat God would speak in this dead situation and restore us.
    Regards,
    Sabina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabina, I prayed for you. I pray you receive the words I had given to the Lord, they were inspired by the Holy Spirit. Receive them, I typed it out and the enemy deleted but the Lord heard them. I pray for renewed strength and gladdness! I am not undermining your pain at all, I felt your pain for a brief second. I'm so sorry. The Lord is all about restoration and its your turn! God Bless you!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the word, I'm.at a point in life where I've lost so much, my spirit is crushed and just wondering what next.
    I lost my son at childbirth and my uterus removed. This is after waiting on God for 4 years. We are devastated as a family, we prayed and prayed but now it's like we are even worse than before.
    This word has uplifted me, God bless you please pray for us , th hat God would speak in this dead situation and restore us.
    Regards,
    Sabina.

    ReplyDelete