Friday, February 5, 2016

Look and Obey



I am arranging elements of your life to benefit you, and to teach you more about Myself. Some of these changes may feel uncomfortable for  a time, however, do not be influenced by your feelings, but by My Word.

Look into My Word for how you should handle each of these changes, and obey.

This will cause blessing to increase greatly for you, as well as those around you.

Proverbs 3:5-7
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

Romans 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

4 comments:

  1. Can you please pray for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you would help Darien draw close to you. Help him to see your purpose. Help him to be refined and give him strength. I pray that he would receive direction and I pray that you would open and close doors to bring him to where you need him to be. I pray for his closest friends and family that they will know you and trust in you. I pray for healing in his life. most importantly, I pray that you would be Glorified in his life. I plead the blood of Jesus over Darien. I put his fear and worries under the authority of Jesus Christ and I pray that he will get the peace that surpasses all understanding. In Jesus name, Amen

      Delete
  2. Would appreciate prayer for my mom. Believing God to heal her stage 4 cancer. Been reading The Healing Companion. Check this site daily as it blesses me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a dream about clouds unfolding and a stairway to heaven . The cloud was lowered down to where the ground was and I stood in admiration , I didn't know how to take the steps forward , but I knew that there was eternity and God wants us to get ready .

    ReplyDelete