Thursday, February 4, 2016

Release



I now counsel My Children to let go of those things that are behind you – I desire you would move forward into new levels of My power and blessing.

Walking in all the fullness of My blessing and power requires you to release negative attitudes and thoughts. Cast down negativity and embrace hope, for you are on the path to glory and blessing now.

Release what is not of Me, and come up higher, that you may bask in My Presence.

Isaiah 46:10-11
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

Philippians 3:13  Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

2 Corinthians 10:4-6
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

3 comments:

  1. please pray for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. let go of those things that are behind you ...... How do you do that?

    "Cast down negativity" ............ How do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat - Listen to this week's podcast, I talk about casting down thoughts in it, in detail, and that is exactly how you leave thoughts of your past behind as well - same process - you can find it here, look for the Feb. 4, 2016 show - Hindrances on the Pathway to Promotion - Test 3: www.spreaker.com/glyndalinkous.

    ReplyDelete