Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Asking Wrong



My people, you have not because not only do you ask not, or you ask amiss, but you are asking the wrong way for what you desire.

When you approach My Throne in prayer, you approach all that I Am. I am a great and a mighty God, above all other gods, but so few of you even fear My mighty power.

Approach Me with reverence, with fear  (for His power), and in anticipation. Look at your ways, and look at Mine. Remember I am a father who delights to correct those I love. For those who walk uprightly, there is no good thing I do not wish for you to enjoy.

James 4:3  Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

Ecclesiastes 8:11-13
11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
12 Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him:
13 But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.

Revelation 3:19  As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

8 comments:

  1. It's hard to have fear when we see sin going on for MANY years and nothing happens. No punishment at all. Sin is allowed to go on unhindered. When our father starts doing some serious butt kicking so we see that sin will be punished, then people will have fear. Until then there will be NO fear, period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I repent, for I have squandered many a blessing on my fleshly desires, carnal mind and self will throughout my life span. I am sorry Father, please forgive me .. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Heavenly Father, I repent for squandering your many blessings on fleshly desires, selfish will throughout my life span I ask for your forgiveness, I am truely sorry, I repent Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Days Of Lot and Noah are here....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Regardless of the circumstances of what people think should be happening, to have trouble fearing God suggests there is no wisdom. Also, to think God should be striking down the world because of the sin is to not really know Him. Yes, he hates evil, but He desires that none should perish. The wrath of God was satisfied on the cross. If His people would cry out for mercy on those who don't know Him, he could save more. Yes, judgement will come but until then, He wants all sinners to choose Him. Hoping that God will smight people leaves much question to the motives of those who want that. Regardless of the great evil a person is doing, God loves them the exact same as those who call Him Lord. Don't forget that whomever you wish judgement to fall on, would be in hell for eternity. God doesn't want that and neither should we. As Christians, we hate sin but love the sinner. GOD Can't give us mercy if we don't give it to others. Pray for the lost not hope for vengance. God does not tolerate sin, hates it, will pass judgement if He has too, but does not want to condem His creation period. I understand the frustration at what we are seeing, but to hope for this really needs to be questioned at the roots of vengance that may be deep within.
    Learning to separate the people from the sin is of upmost importance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm supposed to go to Pastor Steve and Yoojin Kim's church in Fremont California Fire of God International but Pastor Steve said no I cant go back please pray for me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sister Glynda! I'm a little confused as I thought we were suppose to approach the throne boldly and audaciously. My pastor preaches this very often.

    Hebrews 4:16 King James Version (KJV)

    Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

    ReplyDelete