Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Be Courageous



My children, though I warn you of many upcoming events, they are not all immediate in your time. I simply do not want you to be caught unprepared spiritually for the gross darkness that is approaching in your world.

When the darkness falls, it shall be very dark indeed, and many shall turn against you because of your great love for My Name. They will seek to kill you or have you delivered to be killed, for they serve another god who is not Me, to whom they are most loyal.

Do not be afraid when the time comes, for is anything impossible for Me? I am able to take pain away from death, and then shall you be here with Me forever.

Be strong and bold for My Name. Yea, be very courageous.

Matthew 24:6-10
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Matthew 10:22  And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

John 16:2  They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

John 15:18  If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

Isaiah 60:2  For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

Joshua 1:9  Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Luke 1:37  For with God nothing shall be impossible.

3 comments:

  1. Please pray for God to strengthen me and give me courage. Pray that I will find out what His plan is for me and that I receive deliverance soon, so I can find some type of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for my son, Jim, and my little sister, Cherry, to return to the Lord. Please pray for my brother and 2 other sisters and their families to find the Lord.

    ReplyDelete