Thursday, May 5, 2016

Be Vigilant



The time of the end is at hand, and the events of the end will occur whether you have made yourselves ready for them, or not. If you have drawn near to Me, if you walk daily with Me, walking in My Ways and submitted to the plan I have ordained for you, then you are prepared.

Be vigilant that the enemy does not steal your crown from you. Be careful to guard what I have placed in you, and your place in the vine.

Be sober. Be vigilant. Your enemy is real.

1 Peter 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Matthew 24:7  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Revelation 3:11  Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

John 15:5  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

1 John 2:20-27
20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

16 comments:

  1. this was a prophetic word for me, God has told me he has plans for me, through prophecies, a bright future. But i am not 100% certain. I still struggle with the flesh and lust. Please pray God closes all doors to the enemy of my soul, that i may achieve the crown of Glory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to through him.

      Delete
    2. Yes - we r in a battle. The enemy has pulled out the big guns. The enemy is trying to do all that he can to keep us from our destiny. We have to fight, die daily to self. It is a constant fight - GOD has equipped us with what we need.

      Delete
  2. Please pray for my son, Jim, and sister, Cherry, to return to the Lord.
    Please pray that my brother and 2 other sisters amd their families find Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone is not too sure how far into the end times we are , my friend Elijah has done a great post today ,, his site is called prophescy in the making ! And we really are at this point !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please pray that I can find someone to do deliverance and that I am ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie,

      I hope you are well.

      Pastor Bob Bassler is doing deliverance. His website is jesussettingfree.com. He is living in Indiana. Hope this will help you. God bless you greatly!

      Delete
  5. Thursday, May 5, 2016
    Pray My people – May 05, 2016

    Humble yourselves before Me and pray My people. Seek Me with a sincere heart and you will find Me. I will hear and I will answer your prayers. Pray according to My will, not your own or that of other people. My will be done.

    Many are in need of prayer. Pray for all even for your enemies. You all need Me. Many do not realize that without Me they can do nothing. Life and death is in My Hands. I am merciful.

    Intercede, plead for mercy for souls to be spared and saved in this time. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Many are dying every day without Me.

    Do not lose hope nor give up on anyone. Continue to pray for your loved ones also. I love and I care for them also. Is anything too hard for Me to do? Pray My people.

    The harvest is great, pray that I will send more workers out into My harvest fields, all over the world. Pray for one another who serve My Kingdom plan and purpose.

    https://youtu.be/S2Gj0kFDuBI

    http://wordinduetime.blogspot.com/2016/05/pray-my-people-may-05-2016.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thursday, May 5, 2016
    Pray My people – May 05, 2016

    Humble yourselves before Me and pray My people. Seek Me with a sincere heart and you will find Me. I will hear and I will answer your prayers. Pray according to My will, not your own or that of other people. My will be done.

    Many are in need of prayer. Pray for all even for your enemies. You all need Me. Many do not realize that without Me they can do nothing. Life and death is in My Hands. I am merciful.

    Intercede, plead for mercy for souls to be spared and saved in this time. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Many are dying every day without Me.

    Do not lose hope nor give up on anyone. Continue to pray for your loved ones also. I love and I care for them also. Is anything too hard for Me to do? Pray My people.

    The harvest is great, pray that I will send more workers out into My harvest fields, all over the world. Pray for one another who serve My Kingdom plan and purpose.

    “If My people, who are called by My Name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14

    https://youtu.be/S2Gj0kFDuBI

    http://wordinduetime.blogspot.com/2016/05/pray-my-people-may-05-2016.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please pray for me I'm supposed to be in California

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please pray for me I'm supposed to be in California

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please pray for me I'm supposed to be in California
    that's why theres no joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. As I read this word, I suddenly got a heavy,pressing, very sobering feeling hit me. Not only did my spirit bear witness, it was deeply stirred as if I had just received bad news. I suddenly saw a branch being pruned and knew that those who are not focused or doing what they are called to do, being cut away. Just like a Gardner prunes a plant to keep it healthy, God will cut off those taking nutrients from the healthy plant but not helping it in anyway. To the best of my knowledge I'm doing everything I'm supposed to, but the feeling was so urgent that I'm going to try to increase it more. The main point is the urgency in the word.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you pray for me? I'm supposed to be in California but I dont have themoney. I went there to attend a Holy Fire Revival meeting with Pastor Yong Doo Kim this year March and Pastor Steve Yong Kim put me on a bus back to Colorado, he told me to honor my parents and find a job. Pastor Steve seduced me. He said I was not allowed to attend the Revival. The people in Colorado are on another timing. I cannot live with my parents because I am not on their lease. I believe it is God's will to attend Fire of God Church in California but they told me I am not allowed to come back and they will place restraining order. These are Pastor Steve's instructions. obey you parents. This is my instructions to you. You said you will obey me. Then obey your parents, clean up your house, do dishes, vacuum, and get a job. I was lead astray.
    Can you please pray for me?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very sobering...not really knowing for sure if I'm doing all I can for Jesus. I know there's more I can be doing and I want to bear good fruit. It has been a struggle to press in. I want to help win souls for Jesus. I hope He leads me to the people that want to hear about Jesus. I hope I am found worthy to escape all these things which must come to pass (Luke 21:36).

    ReplyDelete