Monday, May 23, 2016

Bondages



My children, so many of you are in bondages I have already freed you from. You say you are waiting for Me to open the door to free you when I already have.

Do you really want to be free? Your freedom is before you – step into it.

Walk through the doors I have placed before you and be free.

Isaiah 10:27  And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

John 8:36  If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.


4 comments:

  1. Please pray for God to strengthen me and give me courage. Pray that I will find out what His plan is for me and receive deliverance soon, I can find a job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for my son, Jim, and my little sister, Cherry, to return to the Lord. Please pray for my brother and 2 other sisters and their families to find the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! God has given us Kingdom Keys! We just have to use them!
    Many people don't know about the keys and suffer (Hosea 4:6) and those of us that do know are called to set the captives free!
    2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, (25) In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; (26) And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

    When we have overcome in a certain area, (removed that particular beam from our eye(Matt 7:3-5)) then we are to help our brothers and sisters remove their similar specks out of their eyes!
    The answers are right therein The Word! We just have to seek the Truth and then use the key to get out of this prison that we put ourselves in .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jesus !

    Last night I prqayed for your help to stop smoking and for some respective words from you.

    I know you freed me a long time ago, however, I felt I needed some more to relly DO IT.

    This morning I had the above message in my inbox, smoked two more and destroyed and threw away the rest.

    YOU are ALWAYS so good - and I am sure to get your strength whenever needed.

    ReplyDelete