Monday, May 9, 2016

Endure



My people have grown weary in a world full of wickedness and sin. You are sometimes fainting in the way as I strengthen your faith and help you learn to endure, but I tell you truly, My people, if it were not much needed, I would not put you through these trials.

Endure a little longer. You will indeed be very glad you did.

Be strong and very courageous, My people.


Galatians 6:9  And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Matthew 11:28  Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
James 1:2-4
2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Joshua 1:9  Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Jeremiah 31:25  I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint. (NIV)

8 comments:

  1. Please pray for God to strengthen me and give me courage. Pray that I will find out what his plan is for me and receive Deliverance soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for my son, Jim, and my little sister, Cherry, to return to the Lord. Please pray for my brother and two sisters and their families to find the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This word was custom made for me. I really needed to hear this words. Thank You, Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you Dear Angie and for your son, Jim and my little sister, Cherry, to return to the Lord and for your brother and two sisters and their families to find the Lord. JESUS Has you in the palm of His hand, lay down all your burdens at His Feet and be rest assured that He WILL Carry Them For YOU! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. please pray for me sister Glynda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SPOKEN DIRECTLY to Me! I was feeling EXACTLY like this today. I laughed when I read this cuz the Lord knew EXACTLY how I felt. Wow! THANK YOU, Jesus! Strengthened by your Graces, I WILL endure! ALL GLORY TO GOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please pray for me as well men and women of God. This message is for me.

    ReplyDelete