Monday, May 16, 2016

No Loss



I have seen how the enemy has attacked My people, and I am very angry with him for the pain and damage he has inflicted on My precious children.

My children, be patient, and I will turn these misfortunes to your great good and not only will you not suffer loss, but you shall enjoy increase, by My mighty hand!

I have a reward for those of you who have endured.

Deuteronomy 31:7-8
7 And Moses called unto Joshua, and said unto him in the sight of all Israel, Be strong and of a good courage: for thou must go with this people unto the land which the Lord hath sworn unto their fathers to give them; and thou shalt cause them to inherit it.
8 And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

8 comments:

  1. What a AWESOME message!!! Praise be to God

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for God to strengthen me and give me courage. Pray that I will find out what His plan is for me and that I receive deliverance soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please pray for my son, Jim, and my little sister, Cherry, to return to the Lord. Please pray for my brother and 2 sisters and their families to find the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I needed to hear this. Came at a perfect time.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Father...I needed to hear this from you! I love, glorify and worship you. Glynda, thank you for being His servant and sharing this word today! I pray it brings renewed hope to countless others! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh praise God...Hallelujah! That's Mine. Some of the battles I went through were so fierce and I lost a lot of things. It looked like a tornado had ripped through my life. I've been standing for this Promise of Restoration for a long time. It was God's good pleasure to process me and to let me go through the fire and the water....but the season has now changed. It's a brand new day. Oh that feels so good to say that!
    Thank you O Most High. Hear my song and receive my praise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jesus....we just received bad news last week that we lost the apartment we were to move into on June 1st. This has left us in a bind, but we have never given up on God and kept praying for Him to lead us to our new home. This prophecy has given us hope again that He will show us His will for our family. Praise be to God <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. tlrosie,

    I'm sorry to hear about your apartment, but it could be the Lord protecting you from something. I learned years ago, by reading one very good book, that if we trust the Lord and refuse disappointment, He will redeem whatever the situation is. Here is a link to the book I read, on Amazon, if you want to take a look at it. If I remember right, the verse its based on is in Psalms.

    http://amzn.com/089228174X

    Jesus bless you - I know the Lord will send you another place to live! ~ Glynda

    ReplyDelete