Friday, May 6, 2016

The World



Soon all your sorrows will be behind you and you shall enjoy an eternity of joy and love with Me, but many dark events will occur in the earth, My children. Do not be frightened. Remember not to fear what man can do to your body, for it is your spirit that lives forever.

The enemy shall attempt to steal your faith by affecting your body. He does even now in many ways. Your body is only in the present world, but I have overcome the world.

Strengthen your faith, that it may endure to the end.

Revelation 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Matthew 10:28  And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Mark 4:15  And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

Philippians 4:6-7
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

John 14:27  Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Isaiah 40:31  But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

2 Corinthians 5:1  For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

2 Corinthians 4:18  While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

John 16:33  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Matthew 24:13  But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

5 comments:

  1. Please pray for God to strengthen me and give me courage. Pray that I find out what his plan is for me and that I receive deliverance soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for my son, Jim, and my little sister, Cherry, to return to the Lord. Please pray for my brother and two sisters and their families to find the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm supposed to be in California but I dont have themoney. I went there to attend a Holy Fire Revival meeting with Pastor Yong Doo Kim this year March and Pastor Steve Yong Kim put me on a bus back to Colorado, he told me to honor my parents and find a job. Pastor Steve said I was not allowed to attend the Revival. The people in Colorado are on diferent timing. I cannot live with my parents. I believe it is God's will to attend Fire of God Church in California but they told me I am not allowed to come back and they will place restraining order. These are Pastor Steve's instructions. obey you parents. This is my instructions to you. You said you will obey me. Then obey your parents, clean up your house, do dishes, vacuum, and get a job.
    Can you please pray for me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darien Donelson, The Lord gave me these words to tell you: First of all, tell that pastor that "obedience to God comes before obedience to man." Second, Luke 10:3-12 "Go your way; behold I send you out as lambs among the wolves. Carry neither money bag, knapsack, nor sandals; and greet no one along the road. But whatever house you enter, first say, 'Peace to this house.' And if a son of peace is there, your peace will rest on it; if not, it will return to you. And remain in the same house, eating and drinking such things as they give, for the laborer is worthy of his wages. Do not go from house to house. Whatever city you enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you. And heal the sick there, and say to them, 'The kingdom of God has come near you.' But whatever city you enter, and they do not receive you, go out into its streets and say, 'The very dust of your city which clings to us we wipe off against you. Nevertheless know this, that the kingdom of God has come near you.' But I say to you that it will be more tolerable in that Day for Sodom than for that city."

    The Lord could also be protecting you from something that is about to happen in California, perhaps that is why these things are happening. I pray that God will give you clear direction on the path that He wants you to take, and that you will follow His leading. Peace be to you brother.

    ReplyDelete