Monday, August 1, 2016

Betrayals


My children, there are very difficult times coming when all around you will be in darkness. Much betrayal shall abound, and trust in relationships will almost become a thing of the past for you.

I am revealing to some of you now that those you have believed trustworthy cannot be trusted and do not have your best interest at heart.

This will be painful for you as you realize your trust is misplaced. Many of you shall suffer terrible betrayals in this time that you may know without any doubt this is so. Going forward, the price of betrayal will be much higher for you.

Be courageous, My children, as I remove some of those near you so you may see.

Proverbs 19:5  A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.

Matthew 24:10  And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Luke 22:3-6

3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

4 And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him unto them.

5 And they were glad, and covenanted to give him money.

6 And he promised, and sought opportunity to betray him unto them in the absence of the multitude.

Jeremiah 12:6  For even thy brethren, and the house of thy father, even they have dealt treacherously with thee; yea, they have called a multitude after thee: believe them not, though they speak fair words unto thee.

Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Romans 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Psalm 7:1  O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:

Psalm 56:11  In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

12 comments:

  1. I think God has removed someone from my life. It hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think God has removed someone from my life. It hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true. There are people who act like they are your friends but they are not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you pray for me? For God to give me a second chance and send me back to California Fire of God Church International. Please thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. God to open doors for me back to California Fire of God Church International

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. For several months the ongoing infestation of immorality with our media, politicians, and our Prime Minister here in Canada, is shocking. Yesterday, our news anchors, PM Justin Trudeau, and countless others participated in Vancouvers pride Parade, showing their endorsement of immorality, sodomy, homosexuals, fornication, etc. I was shocked to see some that I felt were Christians, supporting this evil. I 'm now experiencing, Betrayal. One never knows who the enemy, might be. Stay close to Jesus and be not deceived.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had two powerful dreams recently that my siblings turn against me. I am the only
    one of five who goes to Mass. They are liberal, pro-Hillary! What can I do? I trust in Our Lord and keep praying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Recently the Lord brought this verse to my attention: "For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ." ESV (Galatians 1:10) Speaking the Truth brings immediate attacks & consequences. It also separates us from those who we want to love & trust. I know an Apostle/prophet who has lived for many years with no more close friends than you can count on your fingers. She speaks the whole Truth by revelation of God, and the devil continually attacks her with great bodily harm, even unto death. The price to walk in the real True Light of God is heavy. The cost not to is eternal death, and separation from the Light. Remember the recent Word to check out the men & woman of old in scripture? They ALL DIED before receiving their promises. This is no Sunday walk in the park, my friends, but it is The Way... rick/AK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep. Had family members work witchcraft against me. Smh. Things that happen to those who serve God.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please pray for me

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Those who are like Me in the pain and contempt they suffer will be like Me in glory. And those who resemblance Me less in pain and contempt will also bear less resemblance of Me in glory"
    St. Faustina Prayer Book

    I am not a Catholic, but pray along with the stations of the Cross and the Divine Mercy Prayer. Both are on youtube with pictures to aid in understanding the sufferings of our Lord.

    ReplyDelete