Monday, August 8, 2016

Don't Look Back



My children, do not try to hold on to old seasons when they are finished. Move forward so I may bless you more in your next season than in the one that is now gone.
Some of My children do not wish to let go of people and places and seasons when they should be done. To hold on to what I have ordained done is to stall in your spiritual walk. To hold on to what I have commanded to be loosed is to lose the blessings you should now be walking into. Do not look back.
Walk with Me in to your glorious future, do not look back at what I have loosed you from. Keep your mind stayed on Me.  
Isaiah 26:3-5
3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
4 Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:
5 For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lofty city, he layeth it low; he layeth it low, even to the ground; he bringeth it even to the dust.
Luke 9:59-62
59 And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.
62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
Ecclesiastes 3:1  To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:


2 comments:

  1. I have tried to get away from certain ppl and places and it just gets harder for me and easier for them
    I have begged God for help and he let me rot

    ReplyDelete