Wednesday, August 17, 2016

In this Time of Darkness


My children, in the times coming, all will be in spiritual darkness around you. Only My children will have the light. Just as all of Egypt was dark, and only those who dwelt in Goshen had light. So it shall be again when the enemy reigns for a time. Everywhere you look, there will be great darkness.

In this time of darkness, there will be famine, and there will be great plagues – so great that men will fear to leave their homes in search of food, for fear of dying of these plagues. In this time, those who know Me will be fed from My Hand. I shall feed them Myself. It will be as in the days of manna in the desert. Great miracles shall abound for My people, and those who hate My Name will see the miracles and kill those who enjoy them. They seek to remove My Name from the earth, but the enemy cannot remove My Name from that which I have created with My own hands. I tell you these things that you may remember what I told you when they come to pass.

Do not fear the famine or the plagues for they shall not touch those who walk in obedience to Me. They shall not touch those who cling to My Name. They shall not touch those who are full of My Word.

Fear not, for have I not told you these things would be in My Word?

Exodus 10:20-23

20 But the Lord hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go.

21 And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt.

22 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:

23 They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Exodus 8:21-23

21 Else, if thou wilt not let my people go, behold, I will send swarms of flies upon thee, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thy houses: and the houses of the Egyptians shall be full of swarms of flies, and also the ground whereon they are.

22 And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the Lord in the midst of the earth.

23 And I will put a division between my people and thy people: to morrow shall this sign be.



Matthew 24:7  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Isaiah 2:18-20

18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish.

19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

20 In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;

7 comments:

  1. Please pray for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night an attack came, I was up for about 2 hours praying,
    and declaring, and worshiping, everything was broken! Praise the Lord!
    Felt to read Psalm 91 this morning, this goes right along with the
    prophecy the Lord gave you sister, thank you Jesus/Yeshua! How awesome He is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. impact360 - I don't think the Ps. 91 prophecy was mine, but I'm very glad you got the victory!! Praise our mighty God for that!! ~ Glynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glynda, after reading your post here on the 17th,I then asked the LORD to give me a scripture on Bibledice.com (random scripture generator) and I was give Matthew 24:5-8


    For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
    And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
    For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
    All these are the beginning of sorrows.

    You had Matthew 24:7 listed as one of your scripture passages...

    The LORD is certainly trying to make his point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you pray for me for God to open a door for me? i should be in California...i am out side of Gods will. I live in Colorado with my parents this is not Gods will
    i should be at Fire of God Church in fremont Ca..i am called to the holy fire ministry i must obey and answer God's calling..His will be done.Thanks and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please pray for me. There is a Holy Fire revival at Fire of God Church in California this September and they said I'm not allowed. If someones not allowed to go to a revival then Somethings wrong right? Prayer changes things. Thank you for your prayers. God bless!

    ReplyDelete