Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Nothing You Can Ever Need


In the Time of Great Darkness that is coming, there will be much death and destruction. All around you, there will be death, and there will be terrible grief among My people. When you see these things happening, look up, for your redemption draweth nigh, for this has been foretold for the time of the end.

My children shall know what to do in this time and My protection shall be upon them. My blessing shall reside in their houses. My Word also will they speak.

My children, there is nothing you can ever need that is not found in My Word. So many of My children cry to Me constantly saying they are in lack, that they have not enough, when My Word has provided for them a way to obtain every blessing and every provision they can ever need.

There is nothing you can ever need that is not found in My Word.

Luke 21:25-28

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Psalm 91:2-7

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Philippians 4:19  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Matthew 4:4  But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

5 comments:

  1. Everytime "My Word" is mentioned is that both Jesus & the bible or specifically Jesus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry Marquez - Yes, the Word and Jesus are the same. See John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. PSALM 91....the warnings of this has been given by many and it is about to happen. Lord help us to remain strong and unshakable in our love, trust, faith, hope, dependency and obedience in you. Help us to glorify You today and always. Shine through us so others see you and not us and be saved. Time is so short. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. God has recently blessed me with understanding about how He intended us to use His word in our lives by bringing me to this sermon by Derek Prince. Please listen to it! God has given us promises that we are to declare every day. We are to speak His word into our lives each day. He is faithful to keep His promises, we have only to declare them. It was what Jesus was doing on the cross when he recited psalm 22.

    http://lhbconline.com/derek-prince/
    Please scroll down and listen to God's Word In Your Life.
    May the Lord bless you and watch over you.

    ReplyDelete