Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Trust Me


My children, what your life looks like now and what I actually have planned for you look nothing alike.

In order to get you where I need you to be, in order to move you into My blessings, I need to make changes in your lives. Some of these changes you will not agree with, they will seem negative to you.

Do you trust Me? Do you truly trust Me with your life? 

Mark 11:22  And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Isaiah 55:8-9

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.


12 comments:

  1. This word is really for me. I am unemployed now but I am not sure what job God wants me to get. Please pray for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tian, I will pray for you. I too am unemployed and not sure what job God wants to to get,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate the word but the comments by Tian and Tortie are a real blessing. We should pray for one another as God leads and not always just look at Glynda to pray for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you pray for me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you pray for me? I need to move back to move back to California, Fire of God Church International

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this Word really is for me for I too don't know what job God wants me to get! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I really felt that God was speaking directly to me especially when it says I might not agree with some of the changes because they will look negative to me....Sis Glynda thank you for letting God speak through you and I pray for your continual healing in this difficult time and that the peace of God will know no boundaries to your whole being!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been hearing a lot of Gods changes coming in my life. I am not sure what it is all about. I am excited,curious and at times have anxiety but I push it off me. Looking forward to what God is going to do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, I have been feeling like I am jumping across a lake. And I felt like God was saying this very same thing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I too need a job. Wanting to make changes too, please pray for me 2. Praying for u all.

    ReplyDelete