Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wicked


My children, this time of so much change is to ready you for the end, which is approaching you quickly and will come with no warning. The negative changes you see are fulfillments of My Word, and judgments on the wicked, those who refuse to repent. So repent now if you are in sin, for My judgments are hard and unyielding.

I have given you everything that pertains to life and godliness, yet so many of My people still long for the things of the world – fame, success, and wealth. They seek after the idols of their hearts and know not what awaits them there.

The idols you worship have no hearts and will have no mercy on you, My children. When the end comes and disaster is all around you, who will you cry to then?

You have chosen idols who cannot save you. Only I can save.

1 Peter 4:17  For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Psalm 119:160  Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.


Mark 13:32-36

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.



2 Peter 1:3  According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Jonah 2:8  They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.


Colossians 3:5-8

5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.



Proverbs 1:23-27

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.


4 comments:

  1. So so many are asleep to the times we are in , the churches are TOTTALLY unaware , if you google a free chapter from Jason carters book / beyond earthly realms / antichrist rising , notice about in the deceptive ruler chapter , about this coming deceptive AC ruler ,cross reference that with a post from prophescy in the making / trump victory sealed from birth , your see the connection of this coming Illuminti A C RULER , you can't get much more into the end times than this !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you pray for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the the idols can be our doctrines which promise us peace and safety. Like once saved always saved or the rapture, the 1000 millennium, or the literal antichrist. When our heart is set on the things of this world we will become an enemy of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prophecy to the dry bones!! You will see the dry bones come alive!! Many people are fast asleep, I prophecy that they will wake up, their dry bones will come alive again! Read Ezekiel 37. Be blessed

    ReplyDelete