Some of the darkest times in history yet lay ahead for My people, and for the world. Such darkness is coming, and such evil, as the world has not ever seen and many will not understand what is happening. Those who do not know Me, who do not know My Word and My ways will have no hope in this time. Only those who follow Me, who abide in Me will survive what is to come.
Man thinks he has all the answers. He thinks he can control all the aspects of his world, but he will soon know, and beyond any doubt, that he can control nothing unless I allow him to.
I alone control the foundations of your world, My people. I alone control the atmosphere around you, and all that lives on the earth. I set kings on thrones and I dethrone them. I control all you see. I can make changes to your world that cannot be undone. I can remove the earth from its foundations, and leave it reeling.
There is a dark time coming such as no man has seen before. The people of the earth will be very terrified in this time, for nothing shall be as it was. Nothing they try to fix it will work, for this will be the work of My Hands. I have already ordained this to be, for they refuse still to repent of their wickedness.
There is nothing I cannot do.
Serve Me and live.
Serve Me and live.
- 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
- 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
- 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
- 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
- 13 Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;
- 14 Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;
- 20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
- 21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.