Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Dark Hearts


   My dear children, search your heart for darkness. Look into it for areas of sin, areas you have not yet surrendered to Me. I desire your heart would be full of light and love and all that reflects My Glory.
   Areas of sin in your heart draw the enemy’s forces into your life, and this is a danger to you. It is only by overcoming these evil tendencies with My light and My Word that you can be kept safe now and in all that is to come.
  I cannot protect you if you share your heart with the enemy of your souls. Examine yourselves and cleanse your heart by washing it in the water of My Holy Word.                                                   

John 10:10
  • 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Proverbs 4:23
  • 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

1 John 3:21
  • 21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.

1 Corinthians 13:5
  • 5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

Lamentations 3:40
  • 40 Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the Lord.

Romans 12:21
  • 21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Ephesians 5:26
  • 26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,


No comments:

Post a Comment