Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Will You Pray

   The seasons are changing, and the new age begins. My children, much chaos is coming into your world as you know. Things will become more difficult for many of My people. You must learn to hide yourself in the secret place of protection in Me to survive all you see long term.

   What is important to Me now is how you spend your time, what is in your heart. Do you have a heart for My Kingdom, or is your heart to build your own upon the earth? Do not lay up treasures there for yourselves, My children, for all you see will pass away, even before your very eyes in the times to come. 

   Today many souls will leave the earth and go into eternity without Me. I desire My children would pray and lift these souls up to Me that I may save them before it is too late.

Will you pray?
                                           
Matthew 6:19-20
  • 19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust dot.h corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal
  • 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

1 Timothy 2:1-4
  • 1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
  • 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
  • 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
  • 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.