In days to come, My children who have no time for Me now will feel great regret they did not make Me and My Word a priority. You will realize then why I warned you again and again of the necessity of this. My children, no one can prepare or protect you if you will not obey. If My words mean nothing to you, I cannot keep you safe.
- 15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.
- 33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
- 25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
- 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
- 27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.