Monday, October 24, 2016

Above All Else


   In times coming, you shall see much death and destruction. People you know will be killed in your streets. You will pray to Me to stop the chaos and the killing, but I cannot answer your prayers, for scripture must be fulfilled, that I may return and bring you home to Me.
   In this time, many of My own will become offended at Me and will fall away. They will think because I did not answer that I have forsaken them, that I do not care, and this is not so.
   My children, if only you will set yourself to know My Word, you will know truth in your hearts in these times and you will not become offended.
   Set yourself to know My Will, to understand truth. I am doing a work in your heart that you will learn to love Me above all else.
Matthew 24:12
·         12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Deuteronomy 31:8
·         8 And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.
2 Thessalonians 2:3
·         3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
Jeremiah 29:11
·         11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Romans 15:4
·         4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
Psalm 119:105
·         105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.


No comments:

Post a Comment