Monday, October 17, 2016

Consider the Nations


   Consider the nations. I am the Lord your God. Nations have rejected Me and do not walk in My ways. Shall I not judge them? Shall I not destroy the wicked from out of the earth that I created with My own hands?
   My children, you are troubled about many things, but truly only one thing is needful. Your closeness to Me. Your ability to hear Me speak to you in times of trouble. Your willingness to allow Me to be your sole provider.
   If you will seek these things with all your heart, I will be found by you and you shall indeed hear Me speak. If you will purify your heart and desire Me and My Presence above your daily food, above your interactions with others, above your fleshly dreams and desires, you will have Me more than these other things. This is what I require of you.  
Psalm 9:17
·         17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
Revelation 15:4
     ·         4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.
Luke 10:41-42
·         41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

·         42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
John 10:27
·         27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
Job 23:12
·         12 Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.
James 4:8
·         8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.


No comments:

Post a Comment