Your lives are made up of layers. There are layers of relationships, jobs and places. Layers of phases you have gone through. Layers of sinful deeds and attitudes in your lives.
I am now peeling back layers to show you what lies beneath. You have unfinished business – relationships you have not released, places you have not left behind, sins you have not forsaken.
As I remove each layer, I am empowering you not only to see, but to finish what is there. If you act quickly, this will be easy for you to do. If you delay, your heart will become hardened because you have not obeyed Me.
To move forward into what I have for you, to receive all My blessings in your life (and they are many), obey Me.
Release those things that do not please Me and I will replace them with something far greater. It is for your benefit that I do these things. Trust Me in this process and make the changes I require of you.
- 13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
- 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
- 18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
- 19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
- 3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
- 26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.