I will comfort you. When you think all is lost, when you cannot find your way, I will comfort you. I will guide you in the path that is right. I will make a way where you see no way.
Many times My children come to a crossroads with the enemy in pursuit and they think there is no hope, there is no way of escape. But I am the great I AM, My children! With Me, there is always a way of escape.
If you feel trapped, look about you. I have provided a way of escape for you.
· 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
· 9 A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.
· 9 But the Egyptians pursued after them, all the horses and chariots of Pharaoh, and his horsemen, and his army, and overtook them encamping by the sea, beside Pihahiroth, before Baalzephon.
· 10 And when Pharaoh drew nigh, the children of Israel lifted up their eyes, and, behold, the Egyptians marched after them; and they were sore afraid: and the children of Israel cried out unto the Lord.
· 11 And they said unto Moses, Because there were no graves in Egypt, hast thou taken us away to die in the wilderness? wherefore hast thou dealt thus with us, to carry us forth out of Egypt?
· 12 Is not this the word that we did tell thee in Egypt, saying, Let us alone, that we may serve the Egyptians? For it had been better for us to serve the Egyptians, than that we should die in the wilderness.
· 13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.
· 14 The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
· 15 And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:
· 16 But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.