Monday, October 3, 2016

Whole


   I am probing every dark corner of your heart to show you what is there. I am creating circumstances that you may see what you hold in your heart, and release it to Me for refining.
   As I probe these areas, you will feel uncomfortable. I created the heart for light and love, and the enemy hides what he has introduced there in dark corners so you will not see and repent; But I am shining My great Love now so you can see and repent.
   Many of My children have harbored ill will in their hearts towards others for many years. I will help you forgive now as you have never felt you could before. I will help you release the hurt to Me, that I may heal you. I desire wholeness in My children, and I will now help you to become whole.
   Submit to this work in your heart, and be free. Let Me make you whole.                                          

Psalm 86:5
  • 5 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
Matthew 11:29
  • 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Proverbs 4:23
  • 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Jeremiah 17:9
  • 9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?


No comments:

Post a Comment