My people shall walk in great boldness and authority in the dark times to come, for My angels shall accompany them, that the gospel may be preached to the last few souls.
They shall speak My Words and healing will come, they shall do great signs and wonders that others may believe. The fear and dread of them will be on many, even those who seek to kill them.
Be assured, My children, that I am sending help among you even now. My angels are sent forth and will assist you with all you need if you walk with Me. My protection will cover you in these times, and no evil shall befall you except that which is part of My plan for you.
Be bold, be courageous.
· 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
· 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
· 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
· 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
· 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
· 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
· 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
· 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
· 9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
· 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
· 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
· 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
· 9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.