Sin is so abundant in your world that it seems normal, but this should not be so in My children’s lives.
Rare is the person who walks with Me in holiness, but this is My desire for you. My desire is that you would strive to remove all sin from your life and from your atmosphere, that I may protect you from the Evil One.
The Evil One seeks to devour My people and unless they close the doors to sin, they make place for him to do so. Release the sin and be safe.
1 Peter 5:5-10
· 5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
· 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
· 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
· 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
· 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
· 10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
· 27 Neither give place to the devil.
· 28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
· 29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
· 30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
· 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
1 Peter 1:14-16
· 14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
· 15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
· 16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.