Come out of your busy-ness and into My peace. Let the thoughts of what you need to do go, and focus only on Me.
If you can do this for only a little while each day, I will give you My peace, and your day will go more smoothly. If you will meet with Me each day as you meet with others, I will reveal hidden treasures to you in your life, and in My Holy Word. I will reveal secrets you have longed to know for many years. I will reveal truth to you.
To know Me, come into My Presence often.
Come, sit with Me as David did. Know Me. Know My heart for you.
Feel My nearness, for this shall be your comfort in times to come.
- 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
- 11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
- 3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
2 Samuel 7:18-2218 Then went king David in, and sat before the Lord, and he said, Who am I, O Lord God? and what is my house, that thou hast brought me hitherto?
- 19 And this was yet a small thing in thy sight, O Lord God; but thou hast spoken also of thy servant's house for a great while to come. And is this the manner of man, O Lord God?
- 20 And what can David say more unto thee? for thou, Lord God, knowest thy servant.
- 21 For thy word's sake, and according to thine own heart, hast thou done all these great things, to make thy servant know them.
- 22 Wherefore thou art great, O Lord God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.