Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Rest in Me and Be at Peace


   You have made recent changes and you now find yourself unsure whether you made the right decisions. 
   Allow Me to guide you through these uncertain times. You have not made wrong decisions this time, but your path will not always be easy in this time. Many obstacles appear now before My people as the enemy’s attacks have grown more intense.
   Fear not, for I am able to guide you through total darkness, I can surely guide you through these days.
   Rest in Me, and be at peace.

Psalm 119:105
·         105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Psalm 23:1-3
·         1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

·         2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

·         3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment