Friday, November 18, 2016

Which Way


   You face a fork in the road. Two choices lay before you, and you are unsure which one is the path to take. One road is the path of your own way and the other is the pathway of faith.
  I adjure you to take the pathway of faith. Let me guide you in the way that is right, and the way that prepares you for your future. Your way cannot teach you what you need to know to survive all that will happen in your future, but My Way will. I can teach you what you need to know until it becomes second nature to you, My Child.
   Walk with Me on the pathway of faith. You know what I am asking you to do. Go through the door, and follow Me.
Deuteronomy 7:9
·         9 Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

Psalm 31:23
·         23 O love the Lord, all ye his saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.

Hebrews 10:23
·         23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

Hebrews 10:38
·         38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.


No comments:

Post a Comment