Sunday, December 25, 2016

All is not Lost


   You feel all is lost now, but I tell it is not lost, only delayed. I will keep My promises to you in due time for I need very little time to do all I have spoken.
   Obey and step forth as I have commanded you, for much is at stake now. Many souls await the precious gift I have placed in you. You embody a spark of My Spirit – they will see it and be drawn to Me like never before.
   Do not delay any longer to do this that I have spoken to you.
   I am with you always.                                              

Philippians 1:6
  • 6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Luke 21:19
  • 19 In your patience possess ye your souls.
Corinthians 12:7-11
  • 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
  • 8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
  • 9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
  • 10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
  • 11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
John 17:18
  • 18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
Proverbs 3:23
  • 23 Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.


No comments:

Post a Comment