Awake, awake My precious bride, for your time is nearly here!
I shall come for you quickly, like a thief in the night, so be ye ready at all times for your Groom’s arrival. The world and all its sorrows shall become a thing of the distant past to you then, as I carry you home to be with Me forevermore.
Work while it is yet day, be aware at all times of what your enemy is doing that ye be not caught unawares, for he works stealthily against you. His desire is deception and destruction in your life. He comes only to bring death to you, but I came already that you might have life, and have it very abundantly until My return.
1 Thessalonians 5:2
- 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
- 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
- 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
- 5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
- 6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
1 Peter 5:6-8
- 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
- 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
- 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: