Saturday, December 31, 2016

Be Willing

   My children, conditions have changed in your atmosphere and changes are coming in your world.
   Gird up, not all the changes are good, some are very bad.
   I implore you to become very flexible now and be ready to move at a moment’s notice, should I speak to you to do so. Be willing to move, no matter where I send you, for only I know where the safe places are, and where you can bear the most fruit for My Kingdom in these end times.
   Be obedient, regardless of the circumstances, for in some cases, your very life will depend upon your obedience. I cannot protect you if you will not obey.
   Be willing.                                     
Isaiah 1:19
  • 19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
Exodus 12:11
  • 11 And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the Lord's passover.
Philippians 4:11-13
  • 11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
  • 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
  • 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

No comments:

Post a Comment