Until now, you have not seen the majority of the fruits of your obedience, but now you will begin to reap rewards. These rewards will increase very quickly.
I desire you would not forget Me and all My blessings in your life as you begin to enjoy these new benefits. I am the Lord. Without Me, you are nothing and you can do nothing apart from Me.
Do not forget it is I who have led you in the way and blessed you.
· 22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
· 23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
· 10 And it shall be, when the Lord thy God shall have brought thee into the land which he sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give thee great and goodly cities, which thou buildedst not,
· 11 And houses full of all good things, which thou filledst not, and wells digged, which thou diggedst not, vineyards and olive trees, which thou plantedst not; when thou shalt have eaten and be full;
· 12 Then beware lest thou forget the Lord, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
· 10 When thou hast eaten and art full, then thou shalt bless the Lord thy God for the good land which he hath given thee.
· 11 Beware that thou forget not the Lord thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:
· 12 Lest when thou hast eaten and art full, and hast built goodly houses, and dwelt therein;
· 13 And when thy herds and thy flocks multiply, and thy silver and thy gold is multiplied, and all that thou hast is multiplied;
· 14 Then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the Lord thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage;
· 19 And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the Lord thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.
· 20 As the nations which the Lord destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the Lord your God.