Monday, December 26, 2016

In a New Way


   Many of My people feel they are in limbo now. I have moved many of you and some are in the process of being moved. You do not know yet where I am taking you, but trust Me, for I know where you will be safe and where you will bear the most fruit for My Kingdom.
   Rejoice in the new place where I lead you, for you are being planted to bloom in a new way. You will now see fruit in your lives like nothing you have ever seen before, for My Power is about to be poured out in the earth in ways you have never witnessed. In ways no man has ever seen.
   Signs are coming in the heavens of My soon return. Signs and wonders are also coming in the earth that will testify of My Power and the reality of My Presence among My people. These signs and wonders will help unbelievers know I am the one true God, the only God who can save them. I desire to save them from all that is coming, and an eternity of misery beyond comprehension as well.
   Go forth, My children – go as you are led, for it is I who leads you. Truly you will see the path clear as you set your foot to it and you will know only I could make those crooked places straight. Great joy awaits you in your new dwelling place. Go forth now and bring glory to My Name.                                                  

Proverbs 16:9
  • 9 A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.
Proverbs 3:5-7
  • 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
  • 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
  • 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
Luke 21:25-26
  • 25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
  • 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.


No comments:

Post a Comment