Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Misplaced Affections


   My Children, I implore you to look into your heart for the sins and misplaced affections you still have lurking there. If you have entered into wrong relationships, if you have affections for those outside My Will for you, your destiny is stalled until you remedy the situation.
   Children, I do not desire you would desire evil things, or wrong people in your life. I desire you would think on Me, that you would desire Me above all, and only My Will for your life. In that way, you can live in My utmost blessings for your life.                                                 
Matthew 6:21

  • 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Colossians 3:2
  • 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Ephesians 4:31
  • 31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:


No comments:

Post a Comment